Siemens S7-1200 and Factory I/O

Training videos that take a step-by-step approach to programming the S&-1200 PLC to control a Factory I/O conveyor system including the control panel.

6 Likes

Great videos … thanks for sharing.

Pleasure, glad you liked them.

1 Like

great videos thanks alot this is very helpful, i hope you program a version sensor, RFID reader, Pick & place and a Stacker crane.

1 Like

If you check out Assembler Labs 1 - 3, I use the Pick and Place unit to assemble Lids to Bases and employ a Color Sensor to ensure the colors match. Solutions are also posted. With that being said, there are more projects in the works and I will most likely share solutions here.

The stacker crane videos are coming along nicely, they are on my YouTube account at the moment.

1 Like

Awesome … I will certainly take a look.

could you share the projects? Siemens and Factory IO scene?

1 Like

I have shared project on this forum.

Hi Wayne
I never really thought about sharing my projects because the only way I will make any money from my training videos is from people watching the videos on YouTube or maybe on Patreon in the future.

All the code is in the videos and I take you through the code development step by step.

1 Like

Hi Mario … I was responding to the question from another user regarding the projects I’ve selected to share, which are posted. I wasn’t asking for you to share your projects / code. :smiley:

Hi Wayne,

No problem, I’ve been really busy of late filming all sorts of things for clients so I haven’t really had much time to sit and think. Hope things are going well for you.

1 Like