The new release of Factory I/O 2.4.1 is now available for download. This hotfix includes many bug fixes and improvements.
Fixed in 2.4.1
- Core: Remade console commands related with video.
- Core: Fixed ‘Show Sensors Tags’ and ‘Show Actuators Tags’ options not saving properly between sessions.
- Core: Fixed 3D Tag horizontal alignment.
- Core: Fixed some parts containing joints occasionally moving to world origin on scene reset.
- Parts: Fixed items getting stuck in Machining Center entry tray at low speeds.
- UI: Removed ‘Resolution Scale’ option from Video Options. The feature didn’t have the expected performance impact.
- UI: Application window maintains position between sessions.
- UI: Fixed application starting fullscreen instead of windowed by default.
- UI: Fixed video settings changing when opening Video Options.
- UI: Fixed key binding button disabled after changing key bindings in the Controls Options.
- Licensing: Standalone licenses now have priority over floating licenses.
- Licensing: Sensitive licensing information no longer written to log.
- Control I/O: Fixed being able to cause a scene reset during edit mode.