Factory I/O v2.4.3 hotfix available

The new release of Factory I/O 2.4.3 is now available for download. As always, this hotfix includes several bug fixes and improvements.

• Core: Added ‘Very Low’ video setting.
  • Core: Added video.background_color console command to change the background color.
  • Core: Added video.draw_environment console command to allow disabling the warehouse environment.
  • Core: video.post_processing console command to allow disabling all post-processing effects.
  • Core: Fixed buttons sometimes not working when pressed from outside the warehouse environment.
  • Licensing: Share Codes are now encrypted when saved locally.
  • Drivers: Fixed integer tags not working correctly on some OPC UA server configurations.
1 Like

Driver: fixed integer tags that were not working properly on some OPC UA server configurations.
I tried but still do not work the red triangle always comes out, someone has the same problem as me, for example trying to read vision sensor in numerical mode with the OPC UA drives.

1 Like

@marnati.doc Check that you are using the correct data types on server nodes. This is how Factory I/O data types relate to OPC UA data types:

Bool: Boolean
Float: Float
Int: Int32

This is how Factory I/O data types related to IEC61131-3 data types:

Bool: BOOL
Float: REAL
Int: DINT

1 Like

ok it works perfectly, sorry but I used an int16. thanks for the support

1 Like