My filtering stopped working when just upgrading to version 2.5.3.
See the following structure in my CODESYS application and the result in Factory I/O:
The same settings worked before.
If it’s unclear, I only want to get the global tags created in ProdLine.
This is a regression from 2.5.2. We will release a hotfix for it shortly. In the meantime, I recommend that you downgrade to 2.5.2. I apologize for the inconvenience.
We have just released hotfix 2.5.4
Ah, fast fix which is great!
Luckily I was able to continue with old tags but now I can finally import additional.
Hello Bruno and Johan,
I have the version 2.5.4 using with Codesys 3.5.15
First 2 projects works fine using step by step of the tutorial.
But now not work more. The image show the problem.
- Check that you are connected to the correct OPC Server. It should be displayed in Factory I/O as OPCUAServer@xxxx (UA), where xxxx is your computer name.
- In Codesys: check that your global variables are declared in a Global Variable List called FIO
- Check that Codesys Control Win V3 is running
- Check that you have downloaded your Codesys project to Control Win V3
- If you are using a trial version of Codesys, check that you haven’t reached the trial time limit.
Thanks for the response.
At Codesys the Gateway from time to time cant find the virtual PLC.
I use Codesys V3.15 SP15.
What version of Codesys do you recommend it to be used with Factory IO?
Thanks in advance.
SP15 should work just fine. Keep in mind that the demo version of Codesys Control Win (virtual PLC) only works for 2 hours. You will have to restart it afterward.