No signal from sensors

Hello everyone!

I unexpectedly bumped into the following problem: sensors in Factory IO does not transmit any signal to TIA Portal. I have created a custom scene and came up with control logic for it, however, there is no any value from sensors in TIA Portal and, thus, the whole system does not work. Sensors in Factory IO work as intended and change their value when triggered. I did check addresses, and I should say that my program is still capable of changing values inside the scene; for instance, RFID 1 Reader command can be changed from 0 to 1 and buttons function properly.
Is there a way to fix it or is something wrong with connection between these two softwares?

I hope that I have explained my problem clear, and if you need any additional info, I can send screenshot/TIA Portal/ Factory IO model.
Siemens S7-1500, driver - PLC SIM

1 Like

You said you did check the addresses. Which addresses did you check?

1 Like

I checked address from tag table.
The problem is solved already (don’t know how to mark my post):it was discovered that memory bits for sensors were overlapping with memory for DINT variables, and I totally missed it.

If anyone else have same problem in future, I hope they can see my post :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Glad you got it figured out …

Yeah, that was where my question was leading to. Glad you found it! :wink:

1 Like