Problem with inputs with PLCsim 1500

Hi all, i have problem with Factory IO and Simulation PLC.
I can set outputs from tia portal with no problem at Factory IO, but when i try to read inputs from FactoryIO in Tia Portal i dont see any of those… Adresses are correct… i tried all things that came to my mind but have no more ideas, here some screenshots of problematic configuration

Network 2 is just for testing

weirdly, i found some outputs from plc being simulated, when i dont have those in plc used…

According to the image you uploaded, it is clear that there is a mismatch with the Input address. Please go to the IO points settings in Factory I/O and change the Offset of Bool inputs from 0 to 10. In TIA Portal, the Input image starts connecting with Factory I/O from %10.0.

Hi, this is standard plc-sim connection in factoryio. They start from 0. But my problem was offsets at analog in/outs. I wanted as much as possible and set this to 0 and bools were overwriting analogs… Thinking if moving bools higher as you say will give me more analogs :smiley:

If FactoryIO is still configured to start at %I0.0, please note that in TIA Portal, the PLC hardware configuration must avoid setting any IB0 addresses. The simplest way to achieve this is by configuring only the CPU without adding any IO modules.

I have also prepared an example video for your reference. Please take a look.

Best regards,