Difficulty Coding Stacker Crane using WinSPS-S7

I am confused about how to work QW100- Stacker Crane 0 Target Position. Is it an output? do I assign a value to it using MOV then use it as an output? I am struggling to figure out how to work this. For reference I am using WinSPS-S7. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much.

I understand that the stacker crane position works based on an integer value, and will go to the position corresponding to the integer value, however I am lost on how to actually code it and the syntax I should use to put in the values.

The stacker crane works according to this documentation.
As it’s an output from your PLC to the simulation, you can assign a value to the output in your PLC and the stacker crane will move to the set position when the Factory I/O Simulation is running. You can also test this by forcing the value in run mode, see this documentation.

Does this help?

Thank you for the response. It does give me a starting point. I am trying to assign a value to the output using the MOVE function, but it does not seem to be working. I wrote a simple line just for testing, but it is not moving the stacker crane? is there any issue visible to you?

for reference, I10.0 is the start button, and QW100 is Stacker Crane 0 Target Position as shown in the images in my original post. Am I using the right method to assign a number to the output? if so, is there something else I need to do in order to actually call the output? thank you.