The new release of Factory I/O 2.4.4 is now available for download. This release includes a new driver for S7-PLCSIM Advanced 3.0, improved OPC UA/DA drivers and several bug fixes and improvements.
- Fixed crash when a dragged item is deleted by a remover.
- Fixed errors when opening v1.x scenes.
scene.stop_tag_export()console commands to allow exporting tag values at repeated intervals.
physics.solver_iterationsconsole command to allow changing the number of iterations of the physics constraint solver for contact and joint constraints.
- Moved scene.quit() and scene.force_quit() console commands to app.quit() and app.force_quit().
- Added driver for S7-PLCSIM Advanced v3.0
- Redesigned OPC DA driver which is now faster and more robust - it now works correctly with RSLinx Classic.
- Improved performance when browsing nodes on OPC UA servers.
- OPC items/nodes now show correctly data types, following the IEC61131 standard.
- Improved performance of the Open and Control IO drivers.
- Lowered the .NET Framework version requirement for external drivers to 4.6.2.
- Fixed crash by repeatedly showing an error message in Allen-Bradley drivers.
- Fixed read errors not being correctly displayed on OPC UA driver.
- Fixed scene preview grid order after saving a scene.
- Fixed scene preview grid not updating if hidden when window is resized.
- Floating licenses are now more resilient during system shutdown/crashes.
- Advantech USD-4704 & USB-4750 device drivers must now be downloaded from the Advantech website and installed manually.