Factory I/O v2.5.3 is now available for download. This version includes fixes for several major bugs found in the core of Factory I/O. It also improves the stability and performance of the OPC UA driver and an updated Siemens documentation (manual and tutorials). See the release notes for full details.
- Core: Fixed Factory IO random crash when changing scenes location.
- Core: Fixed Factory IO random crash when using WiFi network adapters.
- Core: Small adjustments to warehouse lighting.
- Parts: Fixed Light Array Emitter collider out of place.
- Parts: Fixed Emitter part counting not resetting when the emitter is turned off and on again.
- Drivers: Improved OPC UA asynchronous implementation.
- Drivers: Fixed OPC UA contains filter.
- Drivers: Improved overall stability and performance of OPC UA driver.
- Docs: Updated Siemens documentation (manual and tutorials).