A new preview for the v2.4.6 version of Factory I/O is now available for download:
The main feature of this preview is an embedded web server which provides endpoints for getting information about tags and for reading and writing tag values.
This functionality requires the Ultimate Edition, and can be enabled with the
app.web_server = True console command. By default, the server listens at the loopback address on port 7410, this can be changed with the
Available endpoints are:
More details about the resource objects and example request and responses can be found in the Web API section of the manual.
Feedback on this feature is welcomed.
Full release notes:
app.web_server_urlconsole commands to enable a simple HTTP web server embedded in Factory IO.
When enabled, the web server provides endpoints for getting information about tags, reading and writing tag values. More details about the endpoints can be found in the Web API section of the manual.
scene.debug_emitter_removerconsole command to allow turning off emitter and remover visuals during Run mode.
- Drivers: Fixed S7-PLCSIM Advanced Offset and Count mixup between input and outputs.
- Drivers: Fixed error when browsing OPC UA servers when no server is found.
- Drivers: Fixed OPC UA driver not connecting to servers due to using the server Uri in lower case - it now works correctly with node-opcua servers.
- Drivers: Added new Modbus tutorial for CodeSys SP16 (or latter).
- Licensing: Floating license cache is now properly cleared when closing Factory I/O.