Hi support team, I’ll give a summery. I’m using Factory.io for a unit, and have bought the one month license. before that i had tried to use the program on the trial but found that after maybe five minutes the program would stop responding altogether and asked to close, never responding even after waiting 10 minutes. i bought the license and uninstalled and reinstalled the program, and lowered video quality greatly, but now the program continues the issue. Also this is run on a new higher performance laptop. I’ve attached screenshots of the issue occurring, this happens every time i try to run the program and build a tutorial. Any help this to fix this to run will be appreciated. Thank you.
Hello @isabellfriend4, Welcome to the forum!
In order to assist you, we need the log file. Please send an email to support [at] realgames.pt and attach the log file to it. See how to get it here: Obtaining a log file
Don’t post your log file here since it may contain private information and this is a public forum.
Thank you


