LOGO! 12/24RCE Driver available?

Hello, Does anyone know, can I connect to a

Siemens 6ED1052-1MD08-0BA0 LOGO! 12/24RCE

And how if so?

Hi,

check this : Generic Advantech Wiring - FACTORY I/O (factoryio.com)

Ethernet communication is only supported for 0BA7 and 0BA8.

Hi @monique_ze!
Yes, the model 6ED1052-1MD08-0BA0 is supported by Factory I/O.
Unfortunately, at this time, we don’t have access to a 0BA0 PLC to write a guide for it, but we received reports from other users that are using that PLC without problems.

Data exchange with a LOGO PLC happens through the VM (Variable Memory).
The other memory areas (I, AI, Q, AQ, M, AM, etc) are mapped to VM addresses, but the mapping is different between the different versions of LOGO PLCs.
You can check the mapping by searching for ‘Parameter VM Mapping’ in the LOGO! Soft Comfort Help, though we couldn’t find this information for 0BA0:

VM_mapping_logo

Factory I/O uses this to allow writing to Q and AQ directly (I and AI can be read, but not written into, so we don’t use it).

You can configure the LOGO driver in Factory I/O to use Variable Memory for boolean and numerical outputs, which should allow you to use the latest PLCs without problems, or do the correct mapping on your own by changing the I/O Point offsets:

Please let me know if you got it working.

Hi @monique_ze!
Yes, the model 6ED1052-1MD08-0BA0 is supported by Factory I/O.
Unfortunately, at this time, we don’t have access to a 0BA0 PLC to write a guide for it, but we received reports from other users that are using that PLC without problems.

Data exchange with a LOGO PLC happens through the VM (Variable Memory).
The other memory areas (I, AI, Q, AQ, M, AM, etc) are mapped to VM addresses, but the mapping is different between the different versions of LOGO PLCs.
You can check the mapping by searching for ‘Parameter VM Mapping’ in the LOGO! Soft Comfort Help, though we couldn’t find this information for 0BA0:

Factory I/O uses this to allow writing to Q and AQ directly (I and AI can be read, but not written into, so we don’t use it).

You can configure the LOGO driver in Factory I/O to use Variable Memory for boolean and numerical outputs, which should allow you to use the latest PLCs without problems, or do the correct mapping on your own by changing the I/O Point offsets:

Please let me know if you got it working.

Thank you so much Beatriz, I will play with these settings to see if I can get it to work!

A post was split to a new topic: RSLinx ‘Class is not licensed for use’ Error

@monique_ze, I created a new topic from your last post to keep things organized and answered your question there.